|★ ★ ★ ★ ★|Fiesta Chicken Casserole|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★|Fiesta Chicken Casserole
By Let’s Cooking
^ ^ CLICK TO SEE COMPLETE RECIPES ^ ^ Fiesta chicken casserole is loaded with pieces of chicken, tender pasta, corn, black beans, done in a one recipe cheesy chicken casserole. Simple to make as well as a terrific method to consume remaining chicken or a Rotisserie chicken.|#delicousrecipes
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 40 mins
Calories 350 kcal
- 2 mugs raw spiral pasta
- 1 mug sour lotion
- 1 mug salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained pipes)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained pipes & washed)
- 2 mugs cooked shredded/chunked chicken
- 2 mugs shredded cheese
- Heat stove to 350 levels. Prepare a 9×13 cooking recipe as well as spray with food preparation spray. Set apart.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Don’t fail to remember to salt the pasta water. I make use of concerning 1 tsp salt.
- While pasta is food preparation, incorporate sour lotion, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, as well as onion powder in a huge blending dish.
- Drain the pasta when it’s done food preparation as well as include right into the sour lotion mix. Stir to incorporate. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, as well as 1 mug of the shredded cheese. Stir with each other to incorporate.
- Pour right into the cooking recipe as well as spray the staying cheese ahead. Cover with tin aluminum foil as well as cook for 20 mins.
- Take the tin aluminum foil off as well as allow cook an added 5 mins. Garnish with eco-friendly onions, tomato, as well as avocado pieces if desired.
Rated 5/5 based upon 10.000 consumer testimonials
Sources: https://togetherasfamily.com/fiesta-chicken- casserole/? utm_medium= social & utm_source= pinterest & utm_campaign= tailwind_tribes & utm_content= people & utm_term =481419516 _16995086 _108259