This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is golden brown, juicy, and stuffed with taste. It’s one recipe you must strive in your Air Fryer.
Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Marinade: 1 hour
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: four folks
- ½ entire chicken minimize into separate items (breast, thigh, wing, and leg)
- ½ cup sizzling sauce
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Oil for spraying Canola or Vegetable
- Place chicken items in buttermilk and sizzling sauce. Place in fridge and permit to marinate anytime from 1-24 hours.
- Whisk collectively all-purpose flour, seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Set apart.
- Place a parchment liner within the Air Fryer basket.
- Remove a chunk of chicken from the buttermilk combination and place within the flour combination, coating all sides of the chicken and shaking off any extra flour. Place the chicken items within the basket in a single layer.
- Close the Air Fryer basket and set temperature to 390 levels Fahrenheit and timer to 25 minutes. Start the Air Fryer.
- After 13 minutes, open the air fryer and spray any flour spots on the chicken. Flip the chicken and spray the opposite aspect with oil, making certain all of the flour spots are coated. Close the Air fryer and cook for 12 extra minutes.
- Once the timer is up, open the Air Fryer and verify chicken items with a fast learn thermometer. Chicken is completed when it reaches an inner temperature of 165 levels on the thickest a part of the chicken.
Did you discover this publish helpful? Want to get again to this web page later? Save THIS PIN under to your Recipes board on Pinterest!