Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce,
These Asian chicken wraps with peanut sauce are a very easy as well as healthy and balanced lunch. Tortillas filled up with chicken, crisis coleslaw as well as peanuts with a spicy, zesty peanut sauce. #chicken #lunch
Total Time: 15 Minutes,
Servings: 6 Servings
For the chicken wraps:.
- 3 mugs coleslaw mix
- 1 mug shredded carrots
- 1/3 mug baked peanuts
- 1/4 mug sliced fresh cilantro
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced or cut
- 6 huge tortillas
- 1/4 mug honey
- 1/4 mug olive oil (or grease)
- 1/4 mug peanut butter
- 3 tbsps unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4– 1/2 tsp smashed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 huge garlic clove, diced
For the peanut sauce:*
- In a tool dish, blend with each other the peanut sauce active ingredients.
- In one more dish, include the cabbage, carrots, cilantro, as well as peanuts. Pour the sauce over the blend as well as mix. Let this rest while you prepare the tortillas as well aschicken
- Heat up the tortillas for around 10 secs in the microwave to make them much easier to functionwith
- Divide the chicken as well as coleslaw in between each tortilla
- Roll snugly, safeguarding with toothpicks if needed.
Based On 5987 Total User
/ Based On 5987 Customer Reviews
Malica Zircop|Recipes Ataaz
Malica Zircop|Recipes Ataaz– Our scrumptious, natural dressings are developed with the best active ingredients! Perfect for Whole30, Keto, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, as well as Gluten-Free way of livings.