Not just is this chicken breast stuffed with asparagus, however it additionally has a piece of provolone cheese in there as well!
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 to 6
- 3 big chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon passion
- salt as well as pepper
- 9 to 12 asparagus stalks, cut
- 3 pieces provolone cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat stove to 425 levels F.
- Cut the chicken breast in fifty percent, length-wise, leaving it undamaged on one side (producing a pocket to things). Season the within the chicken breast with salt as well as pepper as well as a pinch of lemon passion. Lay the provolone cheese as well as 3 to 4 stalks of asparagus in the facility of each chicken breast as well as layer over, confining the dental filling.
- Season the beyond the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder as well as paprika.
- Heat a big, stove secure frying pan (I utilize cast iron) over medium-high warm as well as include the 1 tablespoon olive oil, swirling around to layer all-time low of the frying pan. Cook the chicken top down, for 3 to 5 mins, up until the chicken quickly launches from the frying pan as well as is gold brownish on the top. Flip the chicken over as well as cook an added 3 to 5 mins to burn the lower side. Carefully cover the frying pan with tinfoil as well as location in the preheated stove. Bake for an added 15 mins, or up until the inner temperature level of the chicken gets to 155 levels F.
- Carefully get rid of the frying pan from the stove as well as allow rest, covered, for concerning 5 mins. The temperature level of the chicken must increase to fulfill 160 levels F as well as will certainly be extremely tender as well as juicy! Enjoy!
Did you locate this message helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!