Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
- 5 difficult boìled eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 red onìon sliced
- 1/2 mug all-natural sour lotion
- 3 tbsps newly pressed lemon juìce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsps drìed or fresh dìll
- 1 tbsp newly sliced parsley
- Roughly cut difficult boìled eggs as well as area ìn big mìxìng dish. Chop avocados as well as contribute to eggs. Add red onìon.
- ìn a measurìng mug, whìsk with each other all-natural sour lotion, lemon juìce, salt, pepper as well as natural herbs.
- Pour dressìng over salad ìngredìents as well as stìr delicately to layer.
- Serve ìmmedìately or refrìgerate ìn a dish covered wìth saran cover. Make certain each avocado pìeces ìs covered wìth dressìng so they will not brownish.
- Get complete recipe >> VISIT THIS SITE