Can you cook a whole chicken in a bundt pan? Yes, you can! Try this extremely damp and also exceptionally savory bundt pan roasted chicken recipe, prepared with avocado-oil mayo, natural herbs, lemons, and also veggies!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 human resources 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 human resources 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 Servings
- Calories: 3119 kcal
- 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 big yellow onions, quartered
- 4 big carrots, reduced right into big items
- 3 cloves garlic, diced, separated
- salt and also fresh ground pepper, to preference
- 1/2 mug KRAFT Avocado Oil Mayo
- 2 tbsps dried out thyme, separated
- 1/4 mug fresh lemon juice
- 1 entire lemon cut in wedges
- 1 ( 4 extra pound) whole chicken, giblets eliminated
- Preheat stove to 450 F.
- Lightly oil a bundt pan with food preparation spray.
- Arrange onions, carrots, fifty percent of garlic, salt, pepper, and also oil under of the bundt pan; throw to incorporate and also reserve.
- In a blending dish, incorporate mayo, fifty percent of dried out thyme, lemon juice, and also staying garlic; blend to completely incorporate.
- Remove giblets from chicken tooth cavity; period tooth cavity with salt, pepper, staying dried out thyme, and also lemon pieces.
- Cover the opening of the Bundt pan with light weight aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken in addition to the protected opening of the Bundt pan.
- Rub the chicken throughout and also below the skin with formerly prepared mayo-mixture.
- Place in the preheated stove and also cook for 25 mins.
- Lower temperature level to 375 F and also remain to cook for 1 hr, or up until a meat thermostat signs up at 165 F levels.