This Indian Butter Chicken is a wonderful reduced carb option as well as scrumptious main course.
Butter Chicken (Low Carb, Keto)
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Marinate: 2 hrs
Total Time: 3 hrs
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken upper legs boneless, skinless chicken upper legs, chunked right into one inch items
- 1/2 mug sour lotion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 yellow onion tool
- 1/2 Tbs ginger paste or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic diced
- 1 mug tomatoes pureed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 mug whipping cream
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- In a gallon sized zip leading bag, include all active ingredients for chicken Squeeze the bag to blend all of it with each other as well as layer thechicken Refrigerate for 2 hrs minimum.
- Heat 1 Tbs olive oil in a big frying pan over tool warm, as well as include onions to the frying pan, cook up until softened as well as beginning to caramelize, regarding 20 mins.
- Then include the chicken (with the sauce) to the exact same frying pan, as well as cook 3-4 mins.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, as well as pureed tomatoes.
- Turn temperature level to reduced, placed cover on, allow simmer 20-25 mins up until chicken is cooked with as well as sauce is decreased as well as thicker.
- Stir the hefty light whipping cream right into the sauce.
- Serve garnished with fresh cilantro, if preferred.
Did you discover this message beneficial? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!