Delicious, healthy and balanced carrot cake baked oatmeal cups with raisins, pecans as well as shredded coconut. These very easy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups are normally sweetened with a touch of syrup as well as covered with a light lotion cheese polish. A fantastic on-the-go or dish preparation morning meal for your week! #carrotcake #oatmeal #breakfast #oats #glutenfree #mealprep
- Wet active ingredients:
- 1 mug shredded carrots (2 tool carrots)
- 2/3 mug bitter applesauce
- 2 eggs, at area temperature level
- 1 mug bitter almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 mug pure syrup
- 1 tbsp thawed as well as cooled down coconut oil
- Dry active ingredients:
- 2 cups old made rolled oats, gluten totally free if preferred
- 1 tsp cooking powder
- 1 1/2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 mug bitter shredded coconut
- 1/2 mug raisins
- 1/3 mug cut pecans
- For the lotion cheese polish:
- 2 tbsps lotion cheese, softened
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tsps bitter almond milk or coconut milk, to slim
- Preheat stove to 350 levels F. Line a 12 mug muffin frying pan with muffin linings as well as spray with nonstick food preparation spray to avoid oatmeal cups from sticking.
- In a tool dish, mix with each other the shredded carrots, applesauce, eggs, almond milk, syrup as well as coconut oil till smooth as well as well integrated.
- Next mix in completely dry active ingredients: oats, cooking powder, cinnamon as well as salt; mix well to incorporate. Fold in shredded coconut, cut pecans as well as raisins.
- Evenly disperse oatmeal batter in between muffin linings as well as cook for 25-30 mins or till oatmeal cups are established.
- To make the lotion cheese polish: in a tiny dish, mix with each other the lotion cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla essence as well as almond milk. Drizzle or pipeline over the oatmeal cups. Makes 12 oatmeal cups.