Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is a very easy recipe that an entire family members would enjoy! It’s a wonderful side meal or lightdinner This salad makes a remarkable dish for the vacation food selection, particularly Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 portions
- 1/2 mug mayo
- 1/4 mug sour lotion
- 2 tbsp honey softened
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- salt to preference
- 4 mugs chicken bust, cooked, cut (regarding 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 mug pecans, cut
- 1/2 mug dried out cranberries
- 4 eco-friendly onions, cut
- In a tool dish, incorporate all dressing active ingredients. Whisk till well incorporated. Add salt, to taste.
- In a big dish, incorporate all salad active ingredients. Add salad dressing as well as throw to layer. Add salt, to taste.
Did you discover this article beneficial? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!
The article Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing showed up initially on Celebrity Net Worth.