Baked boneless chicken breasts are totally covered with creamed spinach, savory sauteed mushrooms, and a great deal of gooey, thawed mozzarella cheese.
Creamed Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 31 mins
Total Time: 41 mins
- 4 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil or grease
- 12 ounces cut mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp experienced salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp grease
- 1/4 mug carefully cut onion
- 12 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 tsp experienced salt
- 4 ounces lotion cheese, reduced right into dices and softened
- 1/4 mug fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp smashed red pepper flakes, optional
- 4 mozzarella cheese pieces
- Preheat stove to 350 levels and gently oil a baking recipe that allows sufficient to hold 4 chicken breasts.
- Make mushrooms. Heat butter and oil in a huge frying pan over medium-high warm. Add mushooms and cook up until water has actually vaporized and they are gold brownish.
- Add garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove mushrooms from frying pan and alloted.
- Sprinkle experienced salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides of chicken breasts and area in ready baking recipe. Bake for 15 mins.
- While chicken cooks, make creamed spinach. Heat butter and oil over tool warm in the very same frying pan you cooked the mushrooms in. Add onion and cook up until soft.
- Add spinach a couple of handfuls at once, including extra as it shrivels down. Once shrivelled, include experienced salt, lotion cheese, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. Turn warm to reduced and mix up until cheese is thawed. Remove from warm.
- Once chicken has baked for 15 mins, eliminate from stove and flip chicken over. Top with spinach, mushrooms and mozzarella pieces.
- Place chicken back in stove and bake for 16 to 18 mins, or up until chicken is cooked with.
Did you locate this article valuable? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!