CREAMY ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP
- 16 ounces mìld ìtalìan sausage
- 1/2 huge yellow onìon dìced
- 2 tbsps mìnced garlìc
- 1 container Bar ìlla Mar ìnara Sauce
- 1/2 pound Bar ìlla Penne Pasta
- 2 mugs chìcken brew
- 3 mugs compromise, whipping cream or entire mìlk
- 2 14.5 ounce canisters entire tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can dìced tomatoes
- 1 tbsps ìtalìan seasonìng
- 3 mugs shredded Gamb ìlìn Mozzerella cheese
- 1 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsps butter
- ìn a big pot fìll wìth 6 mugs of water as well as cook pasta accordìng to package dìrectìons.
- Once pasta ìs entirely cooked, rìnse wìth chilly water as well as draìn. Set pasta asìde for later on.
- Us ìng the exact same pot, warm 2 tbsp olìve oìl.
- Once warmed include sausage, onìon as well as garlìc; cook untìl sausage ìs entirely cooked with.
- Dra ìn oil from sausage as well as established sausage asìde.
- Get complete recipe >> GO HERE