Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Yields: 6– 8
Prep Time: 0 HRS 15 MINUTES
Total Time: 3 HRS 30 MINUTES
- 1/2 Onion, carefully sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (19 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (28 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained pipes and also washed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained pipes
- 2 pound. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, reduced right into thirds
- 2 1/2 c. chicken brew
- 1/3 c. cheddar cheese, plus a lot more for offering
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Sour lotion, for offering
- Chopped cilantro, for offering
- Sliced lime, for offering
- Crushed tortilla chips, for offering
- Combine onion, seasonings, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and also brew in the dish of your Crock-Pot Stir with each other to integrate all components. Set over and also cook for 3 hrs, or up until chicken hurts.
- Remove chicken from Crock-Pot and also shred. Return to pot and also mix in cheese and also lotion. Stir and also position on reduced up until cheese is thawed.
- Serve right into bowls and also leading with sour lotion, cilantro, smashed chips, even more cheddar and also a piece of lime if wanted.
Did you discover this message beneficial? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!