Dark chocolate brownies, nuts and candied orange peels
Discover our fast and simple recipe for Dark chocolate brownies, nuts and candied orange peels on HQRecipes org! Find the prep work actions, tips and suggestions for an effective recipe.
- 100 g Flour
- 150 g Butter
- 150 g Powdered sugar
- 250 g Dark bread chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 80 g Nuts
- Preheat the stove to 160 ° C.
- Break the chocolate right into items in a dish, include the butter and thaw it in the microwave (it takes around 1.5 m) and mix well to ensure that the chocolate is well thawed. Add the powdered sugar. Then include the eggs and mix. Finally, put the
- Break the nuts right into items and reduced the orange peels right into tiny items. Add them to the chocolate dough.
- Butter a mould and line it with parchment paper. Pour the dough right into the stove and bake for 25 mins. The brownie have to be melting well.
- I enhanced the brownies with candied peel off filaments (simply reduced extremely slim strips of orange peel after getting rid of the white component) and cook them in 20 cl of water with 200 g of powdered sugar for 45 mins.
The article Dark chocolate brownies, nuts and candied orange peels showed up initially on HQ Recipes.