Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan covered with fresh mozzarella as well as basil. A fast as well as easy dish your entire family members will enjoy!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 3 items boneless, skinless chicken bust
- 2 eggs, blended
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 mug Panko or Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 mug grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 mugs marinara or pastas sauce
- 6-8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut concerning 1/8 inch thick
- Preheat stove to 415 °. Spray a cooking sheet or jelly roll frying pan with non-stick food preparation spray as well as reserved.
- Cut chicken in fifty percent flat to develop 6 fillets. Place chicken in a zip leading bag as well as squash chicken with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin to concerning 1/4 ″ thick.
- Place egg in a dish as well as blend along with salt as well as pepper. Place bread crumbs, parmesan cheese as well as garlic powder in a different dish. Dip chicken in the egg and afterwards location in the bread crumbs as well as cover the chicken.
- Next location chicken in the frying pan as well as cook for 20-25 mins or up until the chicken is no more pink between. Flip the chicken half method with.
- Remove chicken from stove as well as spoon concerning 1/4 mug sauce in addition to the chicken as well as leading with a piece of mozzarella cheese. Bake for an added 3-5 mins or up until cheese is thawed. Broil the eleventh hour if wanted.
- Top with fresh basil or oregano. Serve with angel hair pasta or pastas if wanted. Enjoy!
Did you locate this message helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!