Low carbohydrate chicken Parmesan! So easy and also it prepares in concerning 30 mins!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
Yield: 4 portions
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 4 slim sliced chicken breasts
- 2 huge eggs, defeated
- 2 mugs carefully smashed pork peels
- 1/2 mug powdered Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 mug marinara
- 1 mug grated mozzarella
- 1 tbsp diced basil or parsley
- Preheat stove to 350 levels. Spray a big cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the eggs to a superficial meal.
- Add the pork peels, Parmesan, garlic powder, and also onion powder to a 2nd superficial meal and also mix to incorporate.
- Dip each chicken bust right into the egg and after that the pork peels. Be certain to push the pork rinds right into the chicken to make sure that the crust complies with the meat.
- Place the chicken on the ready baking meal and also cook for 15-20 mins or up until the chicken gets to 160 levels.
- Remove the chicken from the stove and also spread out the marinara uniformly over each item of chicken.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Return the chicken to the stove for 5 even more mins or up until the temperature level gets to 165 levels and also celebrity has actually thawed.
- Sprinkle with diced basil or parsley prior to offering.
Did you discover this blog post helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!