This cauliflower broccoli salad is full of recent florets and crunchy purple onions, tender bacon items and chunks of cheese making this an ideal mixture for any aspect salad. Perfect for aspect salad with the MOST scrumptious flavors blended collectively!
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
You are going to fall in love with this irresistible salad that is stuffed with taste and colour. Crunchy, creamy and oh. SO. good! Cauliflower broccoli salad is scrumptious and flavorful. It is the right mixture of savory and candy plus crunchy and creamy. I like making this cauliflower broccoli salad for BBQs, potlucks and even holidays. The mix of all of the substances come collectively so shortly and simply in a single bowl. It is that easy!
Family and buddies can be loving this cauliflower broccoli salad as soon as they dish it on their plates. It is one in every of a sort and engaging! It is straightforward to make and comes collectively effortlessly. Simply chop the salad substances, add the bacon, cheese, almonds and sunflower seeds. Easy and a tried and true favourite in our house. Try this scrumptious cauliflower broccoli salad to your subsequent get collectively!
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Ingredients:
This simple cauliflower broccoli salad is primary and so easy however stuffed with SO a lot taste. The mix of all of the substances collectively give this salad a WOW issue when serving. My household all the time requests this salad each time we’ve a household gathering. It is likely one of the best salad and everybody find it irresistible which is only a bonus!
- Broccoli: Cut up the broccoli into chunk sized bites or buy a bag of florets already precut.
- Cauliflower: Simply pull a cauliflower aside of chop it up just like the broccoli florets in dimension.
- Red Onion: A small purple onion works properly to present it taste and a little bit of crunch.
- Bacon: This bacon ingredient can both be retailer purchased already made, left over bacon or microwaveable bacon that’s tender and chopped.
- Colby Jack Cheese: Shredded cheese from a block of cheese or already pre-shredded in a bag.
- Almonds: Silvered almonds are greatest and this ingredient is straightforward by simply dumpling it within the bowl!
- Sunflower Seeds: Sweeten the salad with sunflower seeds.
- Lite Mayonnaise: Creamy dressing is made with this mayonnaise.
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt: Add in taste with this greek yogurt however nonetheless protecting the energy mild.
- Lemon Juice: Just a splash of lemon freshly squeezed or from a bottle for tangy sweetness.
- Sugar: Sweeten the dressing with some sugar.
- Salt and Pepper: Just a pinch for seasoning.
How to Make Cauliflower Broccoli Salad:
Simple substances and straightforward to make! The good mixture of aspect salad. It is colourful and enjoyable plus tastes scrumptious. Simply add all of the chopped substances and bagged substances to a bowl and easily stir collectively. Then combine collectively the dressing in a separate bowl. Lastly, add the dressing to the cauliflower broccoli salad and see the creamy salad come to life. It is irresistible and scrumptious in each chunk!
- Making the salad: In a big bowl add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, bacon, cheese, almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Making the Dressing: In a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss till coated.
Tips for the Best Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Cheese: The cheese can both be shredded or cubed in mini items when you favor.
- Red onion: To assist with the flavoring within the purple onion, after it’s chopped up, rinse the onion below chilly water. This will assist take away the tough flavoring when consuming.
- Add in: Craisins or peas for extra tasty substances.
- Less energy: Omit the sugar and use much less cheese and bacon. You will nonetheless have a scrumptious salad the more healthy means!
- Making forward: Make the dressing forward of time and retailer individually within the fridge from the salad. Make the salad in a separate bowl and canopy and retailer within the fridge additionally. When able to serve mix the 2 bowls collectively.
More Great Salads to Try:
- Very Berry Cheesecake Salad
- Chilled Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Creamy Grape Salad
- Best Ever Ambrosia Salad
- Best Ever Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
- 2 cups recent broccoli florets
- 2 cups recent cauliflower florets
- 1/2 purple onion chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low fats greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
In a big bowl add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, bacon, cheese, almonds and sunflower seeds.
In a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss till coated.