Grilled Corn is a household favored! It’s so easy to make this exceptionally tasty side recipe that you’ll carry repeat all summertime long.
Easy Grilled Corn
Hi men! Natasha right here from Salt &Lavender I am so fired up for barbecuing period! I confess our family members is kinda nuts as well as we barbecue year-round (yes, I also send my hubby available when it’s snowing), however there a couple of points extra delightful than an excellent summertime BARBEQUE in my viewpoint. We have actually been consuming a great deal of grilled corn recently, as well as I’m thrilled to share our family members’s favored means to prepare it.
Grilled corn is fantastic … you can consume it straight off the cob with a little bit of butter, sufficed off the cob as well as appreciate it by doing this, and even include it to points like salads. It’s additionally tasty cold. Those pleasant as well as succulent bits are boosted with a bit of char from the BARBEQUE. Heavenly!
How to Grill Corn:
- Shuck the corn. Remove the husks as well as silks of the corn and after that layer each cob with the olive oil.
- Prep the BARBEQUE. Oil your BARBEQUE’s grate as well as pre-heat it to high warmth.
- Grill! Place the corn on the grill as well as cook for 10-12 mins, transforming every couple of mins till great char marks show up (I make use of a gas BARBEQUE with the cover down).
- Remove the corn to a plate as well as allow it cool down for a couple of mins till it’s secure to manage.
Since we’re preparing the corn at such a high warmth, make certain to transform it every couple of mins as shown, as well as take care not to overcook it or it will certainly dry as well as melt.
Can you Grill Corn With The Husks On?
Yes, offer it an additional 5 mins approximately (it ought to be charred on all sides), and after that shuck the corn once it’s cooled down sufficient to manage. I do like my technique, nonetheless, since you obtain the great char marks!
At What Temperature Do You BARBEQUE Corn?
High (at the very least 500 F). Give the grill a possibility to pre-heat (concerning 10 mins approximately).
I wish you will certainly offer this basic recipe a shot. It’s the very best grilled corn in my viewpoint!
Other Corn Recipes You’ll Love:
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Grilled Garlic Herb Flank Steak with Avocado Corn Salsa
Easy Grilled Corn
- 6 cobs corn
- 2 tbsps olive oil ( or to preference)
Remove the husks as well as silks of the corn and after that layer each cob with the olive oil.
Oil your BARBEQUE’s grate as well as pre-heat it to high warmth (at the very least 500 F).
Place the corn on the grill as well as cook for 10-12 mins, transforming every couple of mins till great char marks show up (I make use of a gas BARBEQUE with the cover down).
Remove the corn to a plate as well as allow it cool down for a couple of mins till it’s secure to manage.
- You can barbecue as numerous cobs of corn as you wish/however numerous will certainly fit on your grill.
- You can absolutely make use of a grill pan, however timing might differ.
- Grilled corn is tasty covered with butter, salt & pepper, as well as a little bit of garlic powder!