Honey butter is an elegant 2-ingredient spread that’s best on whatever from bagels and also salute to muffins. It’s basic to make and also the entire household will enjoy it!
Craving something wonderful? Try these M&M Cookies, Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (3 ingredients!), this Easy Tiramisu Recipe, or Irresistible Edible Cookie Dough.
Natasha right here from Salt & Lavender! Where has actually honey butter been all my life?! It’s soo good. You can make this fascinating spread conveniently in the house from the ground up, and also it’s far more cost-effective than purchasing it pre-made. You can also jazz honey butter up a little bit by including some cinnamon (I would certainly begin by including 1 tsp and after that accumulate from there if required).
Honey butter active ingredients
- Honey (usage fluid honey or creamed honey)
- Butter (I made use of saltless, however if you do not intend on keeping the honey butter in the refrigerator, usage salted)
- Salt (optional)– include a pinch if utilizing saltless butter
How to make honey butter
- Soften the butter. Take the butter out of the refrigerator a minimum of 30 mins before beginning to recipe so it has an opportunity to soften up (area temperature level is perfect)
- Whip the butter. Add the butter to a blending dish, and also utilizing an electrical hand mixer, defeated the butter up until it’s cosy.
- Add the honey. Pour in the honey, include some salt, and also proceed blending up until you have actually obtained a smooth combination.
- Done! Transfer the honey butter to a dish or container.
How to keep honey butter
Whether to cool butter or otherwise is a warm subject, and also everybody appears to have a various point of view on it. Honey butter will certainly last much longer if it’s cooled (approximately a couple of months), however you will certainly require to allow it heat up to area temperature level and also potentially re-stir/mix it to obtain that exact same uniformity if you do keep it in the refrigerator. An excellent alternative is to maintain a smaller sized quantity at once out on your counter for 1-2 days as long as your kitchen is rather awesome. If you do not intend on keeping this spread in the refrigerator, I suggest including a little salt (and even utilizing salty butter) to aid avoid microbial development, and also obviously surveillance it to guarantee it hasn’t gone rancid (the scent will certainly be off).
Can you make honey butter without a mixer?
Yes, you can blend it by hand, however the butter will certainly require to be extremely soft to do this conveniently.
Other recipes with honey that you’ll enjoy:
- Roasted Lemon Honey Garlic Asparagus
- Honey Lemon Chicken
- Sticky Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Honey Garlic Dijon Broiled Salmon (15 minutes!)
Easy Honey Butter
- 1 mug ( 2 sticks) butter ( softened)
- 1/3 mug honey
- 1 pinch salt ( optional, include if utilizing saltless butter)
Take the butter out of the refrigerator a minimum of 30 mins before beginning to recipe so it has an opportunity to soften up (area temperature level is perfect).
Add the butter to a blending dish, and also utilizing an electrical hand mixer, defeated the butter up until it’s cosy.
Pour in the honey, and also some salt, and also proceed blending up until you have actually obtained a smooth combination.
Transfer the honey butter to a dish or container.
- Please see article for tips on just how to keep the honey butter.
- You can certainly include even more honey if you want; you can offer it a preference and also mix in extra honey if required.