Not just is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup easy to make, it’s additionally a family members preferred!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 humans resources
Total Time: 6 humans resources 10 minutes
Servings: 6 portions
- 1 mug moderate salsa
- 15 ounce can black beans washed and also drained pipes
- 15 ounce can pinto beans washed and also drained pipes
- 15 ounce can corn drained pipes
- 145 ounce can small diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsps self-made taco spices or store-bought
- 2 mugs reduced salt chicken brew
- 1 extra pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Optional garnishes: cilantro, level Greek yogurt or sour lotion, grated cheese, avocado, environment-friendly onion, tortilla chips
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco spices, and also chicken brew in slow cooker. Stir to incorporate. Nestle chicken right into the slow cooker to ensure that it’s totally covered by the fluid and also various other components.
- Cover and also cook on reduced for 6 hrs. Remove chicken and also shred or reduce right into bite-size items. Stir chicken back right into the soup.
- Serve with garnishes as preferred.
Did you locate this blog post helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!