Instead of having your citrusy-sweet orange chicken on a bed of fried rice, why not attempt it packed inside?
Orange Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp grease
- 1/2 mug carrots, diced
- 1/2 mug icy peas, defrosted
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 mugs white rice, cooked
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/4 mug eco-friendly onion, sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 eggs, defeated
- 1/4 mug all-purpose flour
- 1/4 mug grease
- 3/4 mug orange juice
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps corn starch
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tbsp ginger, diced
- 1 tbsp eco-friendly onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a frying pan or big saute frying pan to high warm. Add carrots, peas and also onion. Saute up until softened, regarding 3 to 4 mins. Add rice and also soy sauce. Continue to mix up until totally integrated and also rice is totally covered in soy sauce. Stir in eco-friendly onions and also eliminate from warm. Set apart.
- For the chicken: Preheat stove to 375 levels.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and also period with salt and also pepper. Fill each bust with around 2 does of rice. Use toothpicks to hold both side of the chicken with each other.
- Add egg and also flour to 2 different bowls. Dip the chicken right into the egg, after that dig up in flour, getting rid of extra.
- Heat oil in a huge saute frying pan. Add chicken breasts and also cook up until gold brownish on each side, regarding 8 mins. Add chicken to a flat pan and also bake 10 to 12 mins or up until cooked with. Remove from stove and also reserved.
- For the sauce: In a little dish, mix with each other orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar and also corn starch. Set apart.
- Starting with a tidy fry pan, include garlic and also ginger. Saute 2 mins up until aromatic. Add orange juice mix and also offer a simmer to enlarge sauce, regarding 2 to 3 mins. Return chicken to pan and also spoon sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with eco-friendly onions and also sesame seeds.
Did you locate this message beneficial? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!