Gluten free puff pastry
Gluten free puff pastry, simple as well as inexpensive
- 1 pinch Salt
- 10 cl Milk
- 100 g Cornflour
- 60 g Butter
- Pour the milk as well as 10 cl of water right into a pan. Add the sliced butter as well as salt as well as give the boil mixing with a wood spoon
- Remove the frying pan from the warm as well as put the cornflour at once. Stir strongly up until the dough is smooth as well as also. The dough must come off the wall surfaces. Put back on a reduced warm to dry out the dough mixing regularly for 2 to 3 minutes
- Preheat the stove th
- (180 ° C). Out of the fire, include the eggs one at a time, seeing to it that the very first one is well integrated prior to including the following one. The dough must be uniform
- Put the puff pastry in a pastry bag as well as kind rounds of the dimension of a walnut on a non-stick flat pan, making sure to area them well
- Dice the yolk egg in a little water as well as brownish the smokes with a brush. Bake for 20 mins up until the cabbages are gold as well as puffed.
You can garnish the cabbage with pumpkin lotion or spray with cheese. If you want to offer them for treat, include 20 g of sugar to the dough as well as garnish the cabbage with light lotion or vanilla gelato.