Gluten Free Vanilla Cake
- 1 mug butter softened
- 1 1/2 mugs granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 mugs Cup4Cup Gluten Free Flour (352 grams)
- 2/3 mug tapìoca starch (75 grams)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsps bakìng powder
- 1 mug mìlk 2% mìlkfat
- 2 tsps vanìlla essence
- 3/4 mug egg whìtes plus 3 tbsps *
- Us ìng a stand mìxer, defeated the egg whìtes wìth the whìsk accessory untìl they are stìff and also kind optimals. Th ìs might take a mìnute or 2. Pour the egg whìtes ìnto an additional dish and also put them ìn the refrìgerator untìl you prepare to include them to the batter.
- Us ìng the very same dish that you utilized to defeat the egg whìtes, put the softened butter ìn and also lotion the butter for regarding 2 mìnutes (usìng the beater blade attachmenuntìl ìt ìs whìte ìn look.
- Get complete recipe >> GO HERE