This ultra juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe just takes a couple of mins of preparation, causing tender, juicy chicken breast every single time!
- Cook Time: 20
- Yield: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 4 ( 7 to 8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tablespoon brownish sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Pre warmth oven to 425 levels F. Line a cooking sheet with aluminum foil and also spray with non stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in between 2 sheets of parchment paper and also extra pound to an also density. Drizzle both sides of chicken with olive oil.
- Combine flavorings and also spray kindly over both sides of the chickenbreasts Bake for 20 mins. Remove from oven and also cover freely with aluminum foil for 5 mins prior to cutting. Enjoy!
If your chicken breasts are smaller sized in dimension, minimize the cook time to 18 mins. If the chicken breasts are bigger, rise cook time to 22 mins. Check that inner temperature level reaches 165 levels.
Did you discover this blog post helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!