Meal Prep Lentil Greek Salad! Lentils, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepperoncini, kalamatas, and also a large glob of homemade fresh dill yogurt sauce. YUM. #mealprep #sugarfree #lentils #tuna
Greek Lentil Salad:
- 1 mug raw lentils
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 3-ounce can of tuna, drained pipes and also flaked (optional)
- pepperoncini or kalamata olives (optional)
- 1 mug Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 charitable pinch of fresh or freeze-dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook your lentils.
- Segment components in dish preparation containers.
- Mix the yogurt components in a different dish.
- Store every little thing in the refrigerator.
- When you prepare to consume, blend each salad and also drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and also a pinch of salt. Top with a glob of the dill yogurt. YUM YUM YUM.
The blog post Lentil Greek Salad with Dill Sauce – Malica Zircop showed up initially on Easy Recipes Menu.