“Soft as well as crunchy low carb coconut chocolate chip cookies. These gluten complimentary cookies are made with coconut flour as well as sweetened with stevia as well as erythritol.” Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies– You should attempt this recipe.
Let us understand if you liked thisrecipe Try the various other recipe groups too!
- 1/2 mug butter
- 3/4 mug powdered erythritol See Note
- 1/4 tsp stevia See Note
- 1/4 mug polydextrose (optional
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses (optional)
- 4 big eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence sugar complimentary
- 1/2 mug coconut flour sorted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 mugs bitter coconut grated or flaked
- 1/2 mug chocolate chips sugar complimentary (optional)
- Cream with each other the butter, erythritol, stevia, polydextrose as well as molasses.
- Mix in the eggs as well as vanilla.
- Stir in coconut flour as well as salt.
- Mix in coconut as well as chocolate chips.
- Drop tsp sized piles 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet or Silpat.
- Bake at 350 levels F for 12-15 mins.
- Remove from cookie sheet promptly as well as cool down on cake rack.
- Powdered erythritol can be changed with Swerve or change both erythritol as well as stevia with regarding 1 mug sugar matching of your favored low carb sugar.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 5 g fat; 3 g carbs; 1 g healthy protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Jared G. (flickr)