20- min Low- carbohydrate Shrimp Fajita Meal-Prep Bowls that it’s offered with Cauliflower Rice and also it’s packed with taste. #mealprep #lowcarb #whole30 #paleo
FOR THE FAJITA SEASAONING
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
FOR THE CHICKEN As Well As PEPPERS As Well As ONIONS
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic– diced
- 1 extra pound raw shrimp deveined & shelled
- 2 red bell peppers– cut
- 2 yellow bell peppers– cut
- 2 eco-friendly bell pepper– cut
- 1 tool onion– cut
- 1 tsp salt and also black pepper
- cauliflower rice
- First, make the fajita spices by blending all the active ingredients from the fajita spices recipe in a little dish. Set apart.
- In a big dish, include the shrimp and also fifty percent of the fajita spices. Mix well and also alloted for around 15 mins.
- In a big frying pan, warm olive oil over tool high warm. Add garlic and also cook for 30 secs. Add the shrimp and also cook for 5 mins or till the shrimp is cooked via. Set apart.
- In the exact same frying pan, include even more olive oil (if essential) and also include onions, bell peppers et cetera of the fajita spices.
- Stir fry for 5-10 mins above warm. The time will certainly rely on just how tender you choose your veggies to be.
The message Low-carb Shrimp Fajita Meal-Prep Bowls – Malica Zircop showed up initially on Easy Recipes Menu.