This Oven Baked Greek Chicken Thighs Recipe is an extremely quick and also simple weeknight dinner suggestion. A fast and also delicious sauce with Greek yogurt, lemon, garlic and also natural herbs aids make this chicken very tender and also complete of taste!
Oven Baked Greek Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Marinating Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1.5 extra pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
For The Marinade:
- 1/2 mug level Greek yogurt complete fat favored
- 1/4 mug olive oil
- enthusiasm of one lemon
- 1/3 mug lemon juice
- 4-5 cloves garlic pushed or diced
- 2 tbsps dried out italian spices I made use of my homemade mix, see to it your own has actually no included salt
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp newly ground black pepper
- Whisk with each other active ingredients for sauce. Toss chicken in sauce to totally layer. Allow to rest for a minimum of 15 mins, or maintain in the fridge for longer, approximately over night.
- When all set to cook, preheat oven to 425 ° F.
- Line a cooking sheet with aluminum foil for simple cleaning. Arrange chicken on cooking sheet in a solitary layer.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or till cooked with.
Did you locate this article helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!