Chicken Foil Packets are the excellent very easy, windy summertime barbecuing dish! With heart-healthy items of chicken, some vibrant spices and also a handful of beans and also veggies, a whole entrée can be made in no time at all in any way … without any meals!
Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
This Chicken Foil Packet is made with a Mexican panache, incorporating black beans, corn and also salsa! Cook on the grill, in the stove or over the campfire for a scrumptious flavor-packed dish.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 4 portions
- 4 chicken breasts 7-8 oz each
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to preference
- 15 oz black beans drained pipes & washed
- 2 mugs entire bit corn
- 1 mug diced bell peppers any kind of shade
- 3/4 mug salsa or 10 oz Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained pipes
- 1/2 mug shredded Mexican cheese or monterey jack
- cilantro tomatoes & jalapenos for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high warm.
- Place 4 huge items of foil on job surface area and also spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 chicken bust on each item of foil and also period with chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Divide beans, corn, peppers, and also salsa over top of chicken breasts.
- Fold in the long run to secure each package. Place packets the grill veggie side down for 10 mins.
- Flip packets over and also barbecue an extra 10-12 mins or up until chicken is cooked with and also gets to 165 ° F.
- Place packets on a huge baking frying pan. Carefully open packets and also leading with cheese. Place the baking frying pan back on the grill to thaw celebrity.
- Top as wanted.
Did you locate this article helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!