Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies is a mix of tender chicken and veggies covered in a pleasant honey garlic sauce and baked on one pan for a fast and very easy dinner.
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Prep time: 10 MINUTES
Cook time: 35 MINUTES
Total time: 45 MINUTES
- 2 extra pounds Chicken Tenders
- 8 ounces Baby Carrots, cut in fifty percent lengthwise
- 4 mugs Broccoli Florets, cut in fifty percent
- 2 mugs Snow Peas
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, optional
- 1 1/2 mugs Honey Garlic Sauce
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/2 mug Brown Sugar, jam-packed
- 4 tsps Garlic, diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 mug Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsps Honey
- 2 mugs Water, reserved 1/2 mug for corn starch blend
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- Preheat stove to 425 levels F.
- Place the chicken tenders level cooking sheet and put the veggies around them. Make certain to crowd the veggies on the pan as they will certainly reduce as they cook.
- Pour 3/4– 1 mug of the honey garlic sauce over the sheet pan utilizing tongs to gently throw the components in the sauce till they are layered.
- Place the pan in the stove and bake for 15 mins or till the chicken is cooked via.
- Once it has actually ended up cooking eliminate the pan from the stove and include a little bit extra honey garlic sauce to the chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. (optional)
- Serve quickly.
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- In a tool pan integrate brownish sugar, garlic, ginger, onion powder, soy sauce, honey, and 1 1/2 mugs of water. Cook over tool high warm till it concerns a boil, blending regularly.
- In a little dish integrate corn starch and the staying 1/2 mug of water. Whisk them with each other and after that gradually put the corn starch blend right into the sauce whisking regularly.
- Continue to cook for around 10 mins or till sauce enlarges to a factor where it will certainly layer the rear of a spoon.
- Remove from warm and make use of quickly or allow trendy and after that shop in an impermeable container in the fridge for approximately 1 week.
Did you discover this blog post helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!