Delicious 30- minutes skillet chicken with broccoli. Smothered in a homemade Catalina Dressing, it’s a simple chicken bust recipe that’s best for dinner.
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 portions
- Calories: 324 kcal
- 4 ( 4-ounces each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried out thyme
- salt and also fresh ground pepper, to preference
- 1 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/3 mug water
- 4 to 5 mugs broccoli florets
- 1/2 mug Homemade Catalina Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsps reduced salt, lite soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp smashed red pepper
- 1/4 mug sliced cashews
- Combine garlic powder, thyme, salt, and also pepper in a tiny blending dish and also massage the chicken breasts with the flavorings combination.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a huge nonstick skillet over medium-high warm.
- Add chicken breasts and also minced garlic to the skillet; cook for 7 to 8 mins per side, or till chicken is cooked with. Stir around periodically.
- Remove chicken from skillet and also alloted.
- Add water and also broccoli to the skillet; cover and also cook for 3 mins, or till crisp-tender.
- Remove cover and also mix in Catalina Salad Dressing, soy sauce, and also smashed red pepper.
- Add ready chicken back to the skillet and also remain to cook for 4 to 5 mins, or till warmed with and also gurgling.
- Remove from warm.
- Plate the chicken and also broccoli, spoon some sauce over it, spray with cashews and also offer.
- Optionally, you can offer this over rice.