This variation of Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken is made without butter yet with buttery chicken upper legs rather.
Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 7 hrs
Total Time: 7 hrs 5 mins
- 2 pounds. boneless skinless chicken upper legs (trim as well as dispose of big items of fat)
- 1 oz. package cattle ranch clothing mix
- 16 oz. delicatessens cut pepperoncini peppers (conserve 1/2 mug of juices, dispose of the remainder)
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle over the cattle ranch spices mix as well as the pepperoncinis as well as the fifty percent mug of juices from the container.
- Cover as well as cook on reduced for 7 hrs or over for 4 hrs.
- Serve the chicken upper legs entire or shred them all. Serve over rice, buns or perhaps baked potatoes.
Did you discover this article helpful? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!