This family members pleasant Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken recipe fasts, very easy, as well as scrumptious! There’s just 10 mins of prep time and after that the stove deals with the remainder!
Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 human resources
Total Time: 1 human resources 10 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 pieces mozzarella
- 1 mug Hood sour cream
- 3/4 mug Parmesan, fresh grated, separated
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp dried out oregano
- 1 tsp dried out basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, fresh ground
- 1/2 tsp pepper, fresh ground
- Parsley, cut, for garnish
- Preheat stove to 375 levels.
- Coat rectangle-shaped baking recipe with a little olive oil.
- Mix sour cream with a fifty percent mug of Parmesan, salt as well as pepper, oregano as well as basil, garlic powder as well as corn starch with each other.
- Lay your chicken breasts in cooking recipe, leading each with a piece of mozzarella as well as surround the chicken with the sour cream mix. Top with 1/4 mug staying Parmesan.
- Cook for 1 hr.
- Serve chicken over rice. Top with cut parsley for garnish.
Did you discover this blog post valuable? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!