You can make these Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Potato Skins with simply 5 easy active ingredients that you possibly currently carry hand! This very easy recipe will certainly come to be a household favored!
I have actually intended to reprise these Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Potato Skins for some time currently! I made this chicken taco board and these potato skins for Superbowl chomping, and they were amazing!! Fast ahead to currently where COVID-19 remains in full speed where I am, and we are preventing the supermarket in all expenses! I have actually dug all the food that has actually been pushed to the rear of the kitchen and freezer to the cutting edge and quickly saw I have every little thing I require for these tasty group pleasers!
Reasons you will certainly enjoy these stuffed potatoes skins
- They are incredibly calming which is exactly how I like my weeknight dinner
- They are very easy to make!
- Uses all day-to-day kitchen staple products
- They are an event favored!
Spinach Artichoke Potato Skin Ingredients
These tasty potato skins just take 5 active ingredients, and they are ones I usually carry hand!
Red Potatoes: I such as to utilize red potatoes when I am offering these at an event for a simple individual dimension appetiser, however russet potatoes function excellent also.
Cream Cheese: I such as making use of complete fat, however reduced-fat jobs all the same.
Frozen Spinach: Do not fail to remember to thaw the spinach and eject added water.
Artichoke Hearts: I made use of canned ones, drained them, and approximately sliced up.
Mozzarella Cheese: If you have a cheese you favor over mozzarella, do not hesitate to utilize it and allow me understand in the remarks what you chose!
How to Make Stuffed Potato Skins
Stuffed potato skins appear a little fancy and time consuming, however they are among one of the most care free sides to make and among my faves! To make these spinach and artichoke potato skins, you will certainly cook your potatoes in the stove up until they are crunchy outside and tender on the within. Once they have cooked and cooled down, cut the potatoes lengthwise and start digging the within the potato while leaving the skin undamaged.
While your potatoes are cooking, you can prepare the padding. Thaw your icy spinach and eject all excess water, drain your artichokes and approximately slice them up also. Once you have actually prepared your fruit and vegetables, you can start to incorporate your lotion cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese.
Before you load your potato skins with your ready mix, you will certainly pop them back in the stove again, open side down, to obtain the skins added crunchy. After the skins have actually crisped up, load your potato skins with the mix and pop them back in the stove up until they are cozy completely with.
More Easy Recipes We Love!
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Potato Skins
- Gluten-Free Lemon Butter Broccoli Penne
- Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken
- One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- 12 huge red potatoes
- 8 ounces of minimized fat lotion cheese
- 1 plan icy spinach, defrosted and drained pipes quite possibly
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained pipes and approximately sliced
- 1 mug shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat stove to 400 levels
2. Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes-60 mins or up until tender.
3. Remove potatoes from aluminum foil and piece lengthwise.
4. Carefully scoop the within the potato out while leaving the skin undamaged.
5. Spray the potato skins with olive oil food preparation spray and period with salt and pepper. Lay potato skins open side down on a big cooking sheet and bake for 15 mins.
6. Meanwhile, incorporate the lotion cheese, drained pipes spinach, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese.
7. Remove the potato skins from the stove and full of the spinach artichoke mix. Bake 20 mins.