Tender as well as juicy grilled chicken marinaded in a tasty lemon sauce. An ideal, very easy chicken recipe for a fast dinner or healthy and balanced lunch!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Marinating Time: 4 humans resources
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 Servings
- Calories: 214 kcal
- 2 extra pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 mug olive oil
- passion of 2 lemons
- 1/3 mug fresh lemon juice ( zest the lemons prior to juicing)
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 mug sliced fresh parsley
- salt as well as fresh ground pepper, to preference
- 1 entire lemon cut right into pieces
- In a huge ziploc bag, incorporate chicken, olive oil, lemon passion, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, as well as pepper.
- Seal the bag as well as tremble all of it up till well integrated.
- Place bag in the fridge as well as season for around 4 hrs or over night.
- Preheat the grill to around 375 F to 400 F.
- Brush grill grates with olive oil.
- Remove chicken breasts from sauce as well as put them on the warm grill; cook without touching it till the chicken breasts begin obtaining some grill marks, regarding 5 mins.
- Turn the chicken breasts over, cover the grill, as well as allow complete food preparation, regarding 7 even more mins, depending upon the density of thechicken Chicken is done when a meat thermostat signs up 165 levels Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from grill; cover as well as allow remainder for 5 mins prior to reducing.
- TO PREPARE ON An ACTORS IRON GRILL FRYING PAN
- Preheat stove to 350.
- Grease a grill frying pan with food preparation spray as well as establish it over medium-high warmth.
- Add chicken items as well as cook for 4 mins; flip, as well as remain to cook for 2 even more mins, or till gently browned.
- Place grill frying pan in the stove as well as cook for 18 to 20 mins, or till chicken is cooked via.
- Remove from stove as well as allow remainder 5 mins.
- If you do not desire a solid lemon preference, utilize much less lemon passion as well as much less lemon juice.