Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake– terrific make-ahead pasta meal. Elbow macaroni, alfredo sauce, sour lotion, ricotta, garlic, chicken, eggs, parmesan as well as mozzarella cheese. SO excellent!!
Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
- 1 (16-ounce) plan penne or arm joint macaroni
- 2 (10-ounce) containers cooled Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour lotion
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic clove, diced
- 3 mugs cooked chicken, cut
- 2 huge eggs, gently defeated
- 1/4 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 mug cut fresh parsley
- 2 mugs mozzarella cheese
- Preheat stove to 350 levels. Lightly spray 9 ×13- inch frying pan with food preparation spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions; drainpipe as well as go back to pot.
- Stir with each other all components other than mozzarella cheese. Spread blend right into a gently oiled 13- x 9-inch baking meal. Sprinkle equally with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake exposed for 30 mins or up until bubbly.
Did you locate this blog post valuable? Want to return to this web page later on? Save THIS PIN listed below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!